You often find out ways for your WordPress blog with which you can enhance the interaction between your blog’s visitors, then whether the way by addition of even images and videos in your blog’s comments. Addition of images and videos in comments will without a doubt give a whole new life to your blog as well as it interest readers a step more to get involve. It’s not like a huge hectic step for you to consider or think of while making this thing happened in your blog, but it’s just the use of two plugins inside your blog. In this tutorial, we are going to talk about the plugins name: Comment Images and oEmbed in Comments.
Plugin 1: Comment Images
The plugin Comment Images will give readers the ability to upload an image to their comment right from the comment form.
- Will notify the administrator if the plugin is not compatible with their hosting environment
- Supports PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG images
- Will notify readers if their attached image is not allowed to be uploaded
- Styles images so that they will fit within the comment display and not “bleed over” into the page
- Provides dashboard functionality for seeing the images that are attached to each comment
- Makes the images available in the Media Uploader
- Is fully localized and ready for translation
Plugin 2: oEmbed in Comments
The plugin oEmbed in Comments is an easy way to embed media. It turns links into embedded content automatically. It allows you to embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other video sites that WordPress supports. Interestingly, the plugin also lets you insert documents from places like Scribed and other sites that WordPress supports.