There is no doubt that WordPress is a powerful blogging platform but thanks to its regular installation it doesn’t come fully equipped the way it has to be for multi-author blogs. If you are running
Author: The Editorial Team Page 2 of 83
=&0=&: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you make a purchase through those links. This article is not a guideline, a recommendation or endorsement of specific products.
- Embed YouTube, Vimeo or Selfhosted videos in your photo posts
- Great Portfolio Styles
- Bulk photo posting
- Choose your Font from Google API Fonts (about 250 Fonts)
- Create post image sliders for your photo posts! (Nivo, Slides, Accordion)
- Fullscreen Video pages
- Fullscreen Background Flickr Stream
- Password protected pages, posts and galleries
- Define a Fullscreen Background Image for each page seperately
- Choose from Lightbox, Project Page or external Link for your Photo Posts
- Supports WP3 Menus, featured images etc
- XML Dummy Data for fast installation included
- Translation ready – *.po and *.mo files included
- Extensive Admin Menu with many Options
- 2 Themes – Black and white
- Great fullscreen image and video gallery with thumbnail scroller!
- Responsive Layout
- 25 Predefined Color Schemes
- 16 Custom Templates
- Unlimited sidebars
- 404 Error Page Included
- Unlimited slideshows
- WordPress SEO
- Flexible frontpage with lots of possible layouts
- Audio page
- Events page
- Video page
- Photo page
- 4 Custome Widgets
- Pagination Included
- Theme Options Panel
- jQuery animated drop down menu
- Sliders for each post
- Compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera)
- Video Support
- Audio Support
- A Wide Range of Shortcodes
- Google Maps
- Social Media
- Custom Login Logo
- Help Documentation
- Flex Slider
- Audio support
- Ajax Content Loading
- 4 columns design options
- Optimized features for IPhone, Ipad and Android devices but it is not responsive
- Portfolio filter
- Contact form validation
- Deeplink Support
- Twitter feeds
- Valid HTML
- Pretty photo lightbox
- 617+ Google fonts
- Google map
- Button and special elements support
- PSD & Fireworks layered PNG Files
- Video help documents
- WordPress version 3.5 and Earlier Versions Compatible
- WordPress 3.5 Ready
- Drag & drop GT3 Page Builder
- Fully Responsive
- HTML5 & CSS Code
- Easy Installation (demo content import)
- Color Option
- Google Font Support 500+
- Theme Settings Panel
- Custom Landing Page
- Display Menu Permanently
- Password Protected Galleries
- Gallery Settings (fit image options)
- Home Page with Fullscreen Slider
- Home Page with Grid Gallery
- Home Page with Static Image Background
- Home Page with Video Background
- Fullscreen Photo/Video Grid Gallery
- Custom Modules
- Custom Shortcodes
- Custom Widgets
- Post Formats Support (youtube and vimeo support)
- Portfolio Pages
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Working Ajax Contact Form
- Dark / Light starter color skins
- Fully customizable backgrounds (fullscreen & normal)
- Different fullscreen background for every page, post or portfolio item
- Fully customizable secondary color (orange color)
- Insert your custom CSS for more customization control
- Use your custom @font-face font for headings
- Multiple Portfolios support
- Filterable and/or paginated portfolio items
- 3 portfolio page layouts (fullscreen, grid & masonry)
- +5 home page layouts (fullscreen & composition)
- Use your custom logo, favicon and apple touch devices icon
- +30 shorcodes with easy shortcode generator
- Multiple Portfolios support
- Portfolio custom post type with many options to create portfolio items with ease
- Slides custom post type with many options to create slider items with ease
- Team custom post type with many options to create team members with ease
- Contact page template with google map, contact info and working contact form with validation
- “About us” page template with team members gallery
- Archives page template for the blog posts
- Fullwidth page tempate
- Powerful & uncluttered theme options panel
- Easy to use theme options, drag&drop panel.
- Integrate ‘WP Postviews’ and ‘WP Pagenavi’
- Backgrond patterns: 14 Preset background patterns and Custom background pattern is also supported
- Custom ‘Post’ Labels: You can change the labels of WordPress built-in post type ‘post’, to ‘Video’, or whatever you want to name it.
- Custom contact methods ‘twitter’, ‘facebbok’ and ‘location’ on edit profile page
- Built-in related videos
- Custom menus support & CSS3 Drop-Down Menus
- Toggle “More/Less” video info
- Custom login logo
- Custom rss url
- Threaded comments
- Social navigation
- Footer navigation
- Custom code in head and footer
- Login form & account navigation
- Custom text for copyright&credits
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Compatible with WordPress 3.4
- Localisation support(.po/.mo file)
- Carefully handcrafted
- Extensive Documentation
- Fullscreen Video Background Support
- Fullscreen HTML5 Video Background Support
- Fullscreen Images Background Support
- Audio Background while viewing images
- 40+ Cufon Font to choose
- YouTube & Vimeo Support
- HTML5 & CSS3
- 30+ Shortcodes
- Amazing Shortcode Generator
- Translate Ready
- Portfolio & Slider Custom Post Types
- Real Support for Facebook & Twitter
- Sidebar Generator
- AJAX Contact Form
- Video Documentation
- Custom Widgets
- Google Map Integration
- jQuery Drop-down menu
- WordPress 3 Menu support
- PSD files included
- WordPress 3.5 Ready
- Responsive Design: Tablet and Mobile Optimized
- Fullscreen Image Slideshow and Youtube or Vimeo Video Backgrounds
- 300+ Google Fonts
- XML and SQL files included to load default content.
- Built-in Social Sharing
- Ajax-Powered Comments
- 5 custom WordPress widgets
- Powerful Theme Options Panel
- Custom Portfolio Posts, with Image and Youtube Support.
- Working Contact Form
- Fullscreen Page Backgrounds
- Shortcode Buttons: one click and your done.
- Extensive Documentation and Dedicated Support Forum
- Child Theme Support for Advanced Users
- Translation-Ready .po/.mo files inlcuded
- Pluggable Theme Functions
- Portfolio display with category filter
- Thumbnails or Text Listing modes
- Featured Slider (Images or HTML5 videos)
- Multi-category projects
- Present Identity, Motion, Web, Print, Photo projects and more!
- HTML5 video slides
- Built-in Dribbble feed
- News section
- About Us section
- Services section
- Ability to create any other pages with custom layouts
- Contact Form
- SEO Optimized
- Social Shares
- Responsive Behaviors
- iPhone/iPad/Android compatible
Creating the overarching concept
Company Folders, a printing and design firm, conducted a study of popular brands to determine why their logos worked. The findings showed that good logos share 12 traits that help customers connect with the brand on a mental and emotional level.
Some of those traits can best be described as abstract—they’re overarching concepts that help create the structure of the logo. These include adjectives like innovative, unique, simple, and timeless.
If you want to see a great example of this, you have only to look to athletic brand Nike. Their simple “swoosh” mark is the only logo of its kind in the running shoe industry, so it’s definitely unique and innovative. Yet it’s stayed relevant to multiple generations of runners since the 1970s, making it a timeless design.
Picking the right design components
Once you’ve settled on the overarching theme you want to emphasize in your design, you can start choosing elements to build the logo you have in mind. These elements include everything from typography and shapes to colors and spacing.
Remember that you’re striving to send one clear brand message to your audience—so each design element should point to that message. If you want to say you’re a young and fun company, using a black logo won’t be the best idea. But black is perfect if you’re trying to seem serious and professional.
Getting extra help
You know your brand better than anyone. But sometimes it’s tough to transfer your brand’s qualities from your mind into an image on paper. If you need help, hire a designer from Company Folders to create the perfect logo for you.
The first thing to learn: imprint methods. Commercial printers offer an array of options and capabilities you won’t find on a standard office printer. So without further ado, here’s a rundown of the 4 most popular imprint methods and when to use them:
Four color process
Also known as CMYK, this method mixes four inks to create a range of colors. It’s great for projects involving photography or complex patterns. However, CMYK colors vary between printers, and they don’t come in metallic or neon options.
PMS printing uses premixed inks that are the same color no matter which printer you go to—meaning you can match brand colors or choose neon and metallic options. This method is most cost-effective for designs with 1-3 colors.
This option uses heat and pressure to apply a thin layer foil to your design. It comes in metallic and non-metallic options and works on any stock, making it one of the most versatile methods. However, highly detailed designs tend to result in cracked foil.
These imprint methods are applied the same way, with opposite results. Embossing raises the design, debossing recesses it. They pair well with other imprint methods and give the design a unique texture.
While cross-training is important, it’s difficult to learn all about imprint methods overnight. The best thing to do is to hire a printing company like Company Folders, the creator of these tips, to help you navigate the finer points of the print process.
Here in this article, we have showcased the WordPress eCommerce plugins collection.
The plugin is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
WP e-Commerce Dynamic Gallery
The plugin brings your product pages and presentation alive with WP e-Commerce Dynamic Gallery.
The plugin assists you to build online shop system. It is developed in Japan.
Smart Manager for WooCommerce & WPeC
The plugin provides the speed, ease and power of Excel like spreadsheet while managing products, product variations, customers, coupons and orders using the popular WordPress e-Commerce plugins WooCommerce and WPeC.
WPshop – eCommerce
The plugin is a simple and powerful eCommerce plugin, with French Payment and Shipping systems : Paybox, Paypal, Atos, Cybermut, SystemPay, Paysite-cash, Colissimo.
MarketPress – WordPress eCommerce
The plugin is the best free eCommerce plugin available for WordPress. It is beautiful, powerful and easy to use.
The plugin built upon WordPress core functionality ensuring excellent performance and customizability.
The plugin is a free, powerful plugin that empowers you to sell anything online, quickly and easily.
WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
The plugin allows running fully multilingual e-commerce sites using WooCommerce and WPML.
The plugin allows you to add an unlimited number of products, where every product can be customized in detail to your preference. Collect all products in certain categories, which are catalogs. Catalog may also be customized according to your taste, to allow a detailed understanding of the product in the catalog.
Ecwid Shopping Cart
The plugin is a powerful, secure and easy-to-use shopping cart solution that allows you to sell on your WordPress website.
WooCommerce shop to Facebook
The plugin will import your WooCommerce shop to Facebook in a couple of minutes, with no development or design skills required.
The C # offers various basic and advanced C # concepts. C # language is both for beginners and professionals. C # is a .Net Framework programming language.
The C # consist all C # themes, control instructions,
Here in this article, we have showcased the WordPress adsense plugins collection.
Google Adsense Ads Manager
The plugin is the simplest Google Adsense configuration WordPress Plugin. Get maximum Google Adsense revenue by configuring Adsense correct way.
The plugin shows adsense widget.