The FontMeister allows you to preview, add and use fonts from the most common sources of fonts on the web. The plug-in pulls fonts from Google Web Fonts, Typekit, Fontdeck and Font Squirrel for you to use in any theme.
- Allows you to preview, add and use fonts from the font common sources on the web.
- Pulls fonts from Google Web Fonts, Typekit, Fontdeck and Font Squirrel.
- Written keeping themes in mind.
- Fonts selected are added automatically to font selection drop-downs in the Suffusion theme.
The plug-in allows you to embed and use Typekit fonts in your WordPress website without having to edit your theme. You can use a range of hundreds of high quality fonts on your WordPress website by integrating the Typekit font service into your WordPress blog.
- Allows you to embed and use Typekit fonts in your WordPress website without doing any edit.
- The fonts are applied using the font-face standard.
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite.
- Detailed instructions are available on the plugin’s settings page.
- The plugin is designed to function securely with both WordPress and WordPress Multisite.
- If the website is using HTTPS/SSL, the SSL version of the Typekit embed code is automatically used instead.
WP Google Fonts
The WP Google Fonts plugin allows you to easily add fonts from the Google Font Directory to your WordPress theme. The fonts’ selection made even easier for the average blogger as the Google now let have its free service available to all. The plugin not only add the necessary Google code, but it also gives you the ability to assign the Google fonts to specific CSS elements of your website from within the WordPress admin.
- Allows you to easily add fonts to your WordPress theme.
- Easier to use Google’s free service to add high quality fonts to your WordPress powered site.
- Gives you the ability to assign the Google fonts to specific CSS elements of your website from within the WordPress admin.
AnyFont plugin let you automatically set any custom TrueType or OpenType font absolutely anywhere or at anyplace you want on your WordPress website. The plugin will replace your standard fonts on your site using images or webfonts as well as let easily embed you custome fonts directly into your web pages using the new “@font-face” CSS rule.
- WPMU/WordPress 3 compatible with full support for multiple sites.
- Font Manager to easily upload truetype or opentype fonts to WordPress
- Easily convert your fonts to webfont formats. (Requires free sign up at FontServ.com)
- FontServ webfonts support all the major browsers including Internet Explorer.
- Character Map to quickly check which characters are available for each font.
- Style Management which allows an unlimited number of different styles to be created.
- Apply font shadows easily using the Style Manager.
- TinyMCE Button for quick and easy insertion of AnyFont styled text into your posts or pages.
- Image Cache for generated images plus browser caching is enabled for images to reduce page load times.
- Cache overview and management tool.
- Easy text replacement options for menus, post titles, page titles, widget titles, blog name and blog description.
- Advanced option which allows you to apply styles to any element or css selector(class name or ID).
- Image replacements are SEO compatible.
- Help icon for every single option to guide you when setting things up for the first time.
- Image Styles support either PHP4+GD or PHP5+Imagick/GD.
- Officially tested on Apache and Microsoft IIS(Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise running IIS 7), but is also known to work with nginx and various other web servers.