- Theme Name: Headlines
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Magazine
- Colors: Gray, White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML, AdSense Ready
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Featured jQuery tabber/slider area above normal posts to showcase your favorite posts. Can be static or set to slide automatically with built in options.
- Show your latest tweet in the header (instead of 468×60 ad space)
- A custom social bookmark option at the bottom of single posts to share your writings with ease!
- A nice Author box widget on single posts
- Cufon font replacement makes all titles look smooth (can be disabled)
- 4 different ad spaces (header, post content, sidebar and footer) and 4 different ad sizes (468×60 top, 200×200 content, 300×250 and 125×125 widgets). Show your adsense code or a image ad.
- Very flexible layout, so you can easily change sidebar position, image position in post etc.
- Custom Woo Widgets for use in sidebar and footer: Flickr, Video Player, Author, Search, 300×250 ad, 125×125 ad (max 6)
- 15 stylish alternate colour schemes to choose from + NEW! Custom color picker for top background color and link/button color
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150