How To Insert Ads Within Your Post Content In WordPress
You might have noticed the number of times that different blogs are showing up adverts in between their post content. Well, I am sure you do know well the purpose of insertion of such adverts (for monetization purpose) but I am also sure that you too want such kind of similar solution for your own website. In this article, we will be sharing with you that how you can insert ads within your post after specific paragraphs.
Steps To Follow
- Install and activate the plugin name Insert Post Ads.
- Once activated, you will notice a new menu item known as Post Adverts.
- Click on Post Adverts >> Add New
- On the next screen, you need to add the name of your ad, enter the ad code itself and select the paragraph you want to display the ad code after.
- Once done, simply click publish.
- Now go to Post Adverts >> Settings to select that in which post types you want to show your ads on.
Plugin To Use: Insert Post Ads
The plugin allows you to insert ads after paragraphs of your post content. Content ads get the best click through rate. If you want to increase your CTR and Google AdSense revenue, then you need to start adding ads within your post content and this is one such plugin which will help you achieve that.