- Theme Name: Listings
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Corporate
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML, AdSense Ready
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $200
Theme Key Features:
- Custom homepage: The homepage showcases your directory/listings custom post types, taxonomies and latest posts, or any combination of these, with an optional featured slider, search module and widgetized areas.
- Featured slider: The featured slider can be enabled/disabled and displays any custom post type content tagged with a particular tag setup in the theme options. Great to highlight your best listings / content.
- Advanced search module: Specify exactly what custom post types / taxonomies / custom fields to use in the search module. The front end displays it neatly in a collapsible container accessible from any page.
- Custom single listing template: The single listings page displays all your information in a neat modular layout. All images uploaded using the WP image uploader gets added into a js gallery tabber, your Google Map location is displayed if specified, and similar listings are displayed below.
- Upload a listing page template: From your website front-end you can allow for site visitors to upload listings directly to your WP backend, ready for review and publishing. All the custom fields are pulled into the upload form and the site administrator can specify whether users must register to post or not.
- Google Maps: Associate a Google Map address to your listing and enable street view and location maps allowing your site visitors to browse the neighbourhood. You can also add this custom field to any CPT using the content builder documented below.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $200