Running a blog or a magazine with huge number of authors and contributors, you must be interested in finding some easy way by which you can manage all your authors and contributors in one single streamlined. You do might be aware over the issues of synchronizing the multiple authors, taking care of the schedules, workflow and lots more things. In order to make things easier for you, we have come up with four essential Multi-Author WordPress plugins which can help you manage your multi-author blog or magazine. Here we go:
WP Status Notifier
WP Status Notifier will send notifications of posts pending review by contributors to given email address as well as also notify the contributors about their post on whether accepted or rejected. The plug-in plays an important role at the time for moderation in blogs with multiple contributors.
- No need to manually check posts waiting for approval.
- Includes a link to edit and/or approve the post in the notification email.
- Optionally notifies contributors of the moderation status.
- The plugin requires no database access and adds almost zero overhead.
- Simple configuration options. Doesn’t require editing any .php files.
Advanced Access Manager
Advanced Access Manager is a very powerful and flexible Access Control tool for your WordPress website, allowing you to restrict user access to your WordPress website’s front-end and back-end. The plug-in supports Single WordPress installation and Multisite setup, managing user roles, capabilities and even taking care of on who will access to posts, pages and custom post types.
- Filter Admin Menu
- Filter Admin Panel
- Filter Dashboard Widgets
- Filter Metaboxes
- Manage Comments
- Manage Capabilities (Create, Delete)
- Manage User Roles (Create, Edit, Delete)
- Manage Access to your Posts, Pages or even Custom Post Types
- Give possibility to promote Users
- Manage Admin Menu Order
- Manage other Administrators
- Exclude Front-end Pages from Navigation
Co-Authors Plus lets you assign multiple bylines to posts, pages and custom post types via a search-as-you-type input box. The plug-in lets co-authored posts appear on a co-author’s archive page and in their feed.
- Assign multiple bylines to posts, pages, and custom post types via a search-as-you-type input box.
- Co-authors may edit the posts they are associated with.
- Co-authors who are contributors may only edit posts if they have not been published.
- Add writers as bylines without creating WordPress user accounts.
The Editorial Calendar gives you an overview of your blog, making it possible to see all your posts and drag and drop them to manage your blog. You can drag and drop to move posts, edit posts right in the calendar, and manage your entire blog.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Manage your drafts with our new drafts drawer.
- Quickedit post titles, contents, and times.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple authors.