- Theme Name: Olya
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Corporate, Portfolio
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Fully Responsive Design: The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
- Custom homepage: With Olya your homepage can house a wealth of information all stored as modules that can be enabled/disabled including a slider, portfolio, mini-features,blog and widgetized regions.
- Featured slider: A custom, optional homepage featured slider to showcase noteworthy content or even your portfolio, all powered by it’s own custom post type and the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices.
- Powerful portfolio management: The portfolio section of Olya is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage and then it’s own page template to house the rest. Navigate through portfolio items with a neat navigation system on the single portfolio items and a slider to view portfolio imagery.
- Custom contact & team pages: Your contact page can display a Google Map location, an address, a latest tweet, as well as the usual WooThemes contact form. A team page is also available to display your WordPress authors of the site with quick links to view each author’s blog archives and their social links.
- Custom typography: You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using Lobster, Droid Sans and Droid Serif.
- Custom widgets: The theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Video/Embed, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Alternative styles: The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150