The One Pager Theme
- Theme Name: The One Pager
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Corporate
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Brown, White, Black
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML, AdSense Ready
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- A fully customizable homepage: The One Pager provides you with every module you might need to have on a store website. Each module comes bundled with it’s own widget, which can be customised above the blog posts on your homepage.
- Editable header: An introductory message feature is included in The One Pager, with support for shortcodes to place call to action buttons and a large message text area, for promoting your business.
- Integrates WooSlider: A large homepage featured slider fills the theme’s header. Use the slider to showcase your services, latest adverts or just about any content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices. You can put a featured image or a video in the slide and display it in your slider.
- Integrates “Features by WooThemes”: This theme integrates seamlessly with the Features by WooThemes plugin. Use the plugin to display your company, product or service’s features on your homepage.
- Integrates “Testimonials by WooThemes”: This theme integrates seamlessly with the Testimonials by WooThemes plugin. Use the plugin to display what your customers are saying about your business, right on your homepage.
- Custom Widgets: In addition to the widgetized homepage and the custom component widget, the theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Video/Embed, Subscribe & Connect, Search and Flickr).
- Styling Options: The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Google fonts support: You can change any text on your site to the font of your liking, and also use the awesome Google Fonts to go beyond those standard web-safe fonts.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150