Theme Key Features:
- Custom Homepage: The homepage is where Announcement’s main magic happens. Consisting of a component-based layout (with presets available for births, weddings, graduations and business websites), Announcement aims to showcase your content on a single page using photograph sliders, content areas, blog post lists, comments and widgetized regions in the footer area.
- Photograph Slider: The Announcement photograph slider highlights noteworthy content on your website. Clicking each slide’s photograph displays content in a styled popup window.
- Custom Post Layouts: With Announcement you can create unique layouts for each of your pages. With the custom settings panel you can specify 1 to 3 columns for the page content and decide on a layout for those columns.
- Components-based Layout: Announcement’s layouts are based on a component structure, creating virtually endless layout possibilities. Several layout presets for births, weddings, graduations and business websites are available, as well as a custom layout option using widgets. The components include a photograph slider, countdown timer, page content, headline text, baby statistics grid, a video switcher and blog, amongst others.
- Baby Statistics Grid: If you’re using Announcement to announce the birth of your bundle of joy, we’ve provided a component just for the occasion. With the Baby Statistics grid, Announcement provides fields to specify your newborn’s weight, height, eye color, hair color and a page with more details about your new family member.
- Custom Typography: You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom Widgets: The theme has 1 widgetized sidebar, 1 homepage specific widgetized regions, and 4 footer regions, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150