- Theme Name: Canvas
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Magazine
- Colors: White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: AdSense Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Customize any element: Canvas will let you customize the style and typography of every element in the design. Packed with 100+ options, it allows you to make your blog look exactly like you want!
- Google fonts support: You can change any text on your site to the font of your liking, and also use the awesome Google Fonts to go beyond those standard web-safe fonts.
- Fully responsive design: The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
- Use your own images in design: The options panel lets you upload your own images for use as main background image and header background image. It’s never been this easy!
- Advanced layout controls: Canvas lets you easily change your site width from 600px to 2000px, and also gives you the ability to change the layout of your columns through the Layout Manager.
- Change your layout: You can also choose between 6 different layouts for and order of content/sidebars (full width, 2 col left, 2 col right, 3 col left, 3 col middle, 3 col right). Canvas also lets you specify individual layouts per post or page!
- Add shop facilities: Canvas features support for our free WordPress eCommerce plugin – WooCommerce – and integrates perfectly adopting your Canvas theme styling. Set your shop page as your homepage or have it tucked away neatly on a subpage of your site.
- Portfolio module: Canvas comes with a portfolio custom post type where you can showcase your latest projects, designs, or even product images. A dedicated page template showcases your portfolio with a category sorter and lightbox pop-up functionality for ease-of-use.
- Custom widgets: The theme has 2 widgetized areas in sidebar and 4 widgetized areas in the footer (optional), and also some extra Woo custom widgets (Woo Tabs, Flickr, Twitter, Adspace, Search).
- Child theme friendly: Canvas is the first theme from WooThemes that has made use of custom hooks, which makes it a lot easier to customize the theme via a child theme without touching any code in the main parent theme. Download our sample child theme Fresh Canvas to get started.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150