- Theme Name: Currents
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Magazine
- Colors: Blue, Brown, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Width: Fixed Width, Responsive Layout
- Features: AdSense Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Square Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Fully Responsive Design: The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results. You can set the max-width to be 960px or 800px (default) in the options.
- Featured Post Slider: A custom homepage featured post slider to showcase your noteworthy news content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices.
- Custom News Areas: Deliver your site content to visitors through the Recent News area on your homepage, Featured Category areas on homepage and archives, and Related News on your single post page.
- Author Profiles: We’ve put an extra effort in to make it easy to have multiple authors, with a custom author page template and custom author widget. In addition we added some extra social fields to each authors profile.
- Focus on Headlines: A key design aspect of the theme is to show only titles on posts so the focus is on post headlines. Post excerpts/content can easily be enabled in the theme options if you don’t believe in “less is more” philosophy.
- Custom Typography: You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using Bitter Google font.
- Custom Widgets: The theme has 2 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Authors List, Video, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Alternative Styles: The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150