- Theme Name: Editorial
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Magazine
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Purple, White, Yellow
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: AdSense Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Custom Homepage: The homepage consists of a featured slider, category based news tabber, and more latest news items, along with widgetized regions in the sidebar and footer.
- Featured Post Slider: The featured post slider highlights noteworthy posts on your site. It can be setup to have specific slide effects per slide, and the excerpt can be uniquely positioned. All this is controlled in your options panel and in the Editorial custom settings panel below your post/page WYSIWYG editor.
- Recent News Module: This homepage module is an AJAX powered tabber that loads the latest blog posts from specific categories you specify in the backend theme options. The category posts are loaded when the tab is clicked on, meaning no lengthly load time on the home page.
- Custom Post Layouts: With Editorial you can create unique layouts for each of your blog posts. With the custom settings panel you can specify 1 to 3 columns for the post content, and then decide to display the image gallery, title and excerpt over any combination of those columns.
- Custom Typography: You can customize all the typography in this theme, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom Widgets: The theme has up to 4 widgetized areas in the footer and 1 in the sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Adspace Widget, Ad 125Ã—125, Embed/Video, Flickr, Tabs, Subscribe/Connect, Search, Twitter Stream, Blog Author Info).
- Alternative Styles: The theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, but you can also customize the background color/image and modify your link and button colors in the options panel so you have full control of how the theme looks.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150