- Theme Name: Emporium
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Retail
- Colors: Black, Brown, Gray, White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: AdSense Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Square Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Responsive design: Possibly the best feature of Emporium is it’s device agnostic design. That means whether you’re viewing the theme on your desktop, your tablet or your smartphone, it responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for that device.
- WooCommerce Goodness: As you’d expect, Emporium makes full use of all of WooCommerce features. We’ve painstakingly married theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
- Customisability: There are several colour schemes built into Emporium ensuring there is a look to match your brand identity.
- Custom Homepage: The homepage contains an optional responsive slider to highlight your services/features, and showcases your featured and recent products while providing 2 widgetised areas, and a space for your latest blog posts. Not to forget up to 4 widgetized footer regions to place custom widgets.
- Shortcodes: We’ve included two custom shortcodes in Emporium. A sticky note which you can use to highlight a message on your site and a sale banner to notify users when you’re running special offers.
- Sale template: A unique template developed specifically to showcase products which are currently on sale.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150