- Theme Name: SupportPress
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Corporate
- Colors: White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML, AdSense Ready
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $100
Theme Key Features:
- Tickets: At the core of any help desk is a solid ticket system. In SupportPress your users can submit and watch their own tickets while your agents can assign priorities to those tickets and delegate actions to other team members. Tickets are added via an intuitive front-end form while customers are encouraged all along to thoroughly search the knowledgebase to avoid duplicate issue reports.
- Knowledgebase: One of the biggest burdens of any help desk is spam and repeated issue reports. SupportPress has been designed to encourage users to search your knowledgebase thoroughly before reporting any issues. Knowledgebase articles can be voted upon based on their usefulness to the user. Articles rated more useful than other will be displayed with more prominence on the frontend.
- Smart Dashboard: When using SupportPress your users and agents have totally different agendas. That’s why we’ve built a smart dashboard which adapts to the type of user currently visiting the site. SupportPress delivers a knowledgebase search and list of ‘my tickets’ to users. Guests can browse the knowledgebase and are presented with a registration form which will enable them to submit new tickets. Agents see a statistical overview of the system listing tickets by status and priority.
- Alerts: SupportPress allows you to pin or stick chosen blog posts to the homepage. This is a great way of avoiding an influx of tickets when you are performing any scheduled maintenance.
- Messages: In SupportPress you can communicate with your agents and manage private information with messages. Think of messages like a blog, but one which is only accessible by your own team.
- Mobile optimization: The web is no longer prohibited by desktop and laptop computers. With exponentially growing numbers users surfing the web with handheld devices we’ve ensured that SupportPress is optimised whether you’re viewing it on your 27″ iMac or your iPhone 4.
- Custom email notifications: Any correspondence between WordPress and your members inboxes is styled to match SupportPress look and feel. Just another design element which builds confidence in your users.
- Convert tickets into knowledgebase items: Once a ticket has been resolved you need an easy way to convert it’s contents into a knowledgebase item right? With the click of a button you can pass the ticket data to the ‘add knowedgebase item’ write panel within WordPress. Convenient!
- Cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3: As with FaultPress we’ve used cutting edge, semantic HTML5 and CSS3 code. The CSS is in fact so smart that besides iconography, not a single image is used in the formatting of the layout. Can you say lightweight?
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $100