Photo Credit: teamstickergiant via photopin cc
Thank you for your interest in writing for JustWP.org , a blog dedicated to all about WordPress.
Who can write?
We are looking for original and well-written articles on topics related WordPress. We also give the freedom to you to contribute video tutorials, hacks and in-depth reviews of new software applications/plugins/themes that make people feel more productive.
5. Top 10/25/50/100/250
1. Articles must be unique and not published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form.
2. Articles must fall under one of our categories.
The article can be plain text or a word document or a Google Document. We can format and complement the articles with images/figures wherever deemed necessary.
3. Minimum 600 to maximum 1200 words allowed.
4. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article.
5. The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere.
6. You are free to promote your article on social media like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon etc.
7. Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
8. Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
9. Must Not be Written as a Press Release or be Time Sensitive.
10. Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
11.Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
12. Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
13. Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
14. Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
15. Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
16. Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
There is no limit to external links (only related and essential links) to other sites. Your site link can only be added in the author byline with the same keywords, and NOT inside the article. You can add your company link and brand link in the author byline as the way you wish.
How To Submit The Article?
You can send us your articles at email@example.com or, if the article includes attachments (like screenshot image), upload all the files to WeTransfer.com, imgur.com or any other safe content upload service of your choice and send the link via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your article matches our standards and does not require any edit, then it will go live within 1 to 5 days. In both these cases once your article goes live, we will email you the live link of your published article.
In case, if your article got rejected (due to any of the reason mentioned above), we will notify you by an email.