- Theme Name: Inspire
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Corporate, Portfolio
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Pink, Red, Violet
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Featured Area: A custom home page featured area to showcase your work or products with style, all powered by jQuery.
- Custom Homepage: Custom home page layout with Mini-features area, and option to insert any page above/below mini-features area.
- Portfolio Page Template: An optional integrated portfolio section to show off your work, which utilizies jQuery prettyPhoto script for added effect.
- Custom Post Types: Inspire takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0, so adding slides, mini-features and portfolio posts is dead easy!
- Custom Widgets: Custom Woo Widgets for use in the sidebar and in the widgetized footer: Flickr, Ads Widget, Search, News, Tabs, Feedback, Blog Author Info and Twitter.
- Alternative Styles: 10 alternate background to choose from plus options to set your own background color, add background image and set link color. Also includes new Google Font replacement using Droid font!
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150