Defined as the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals, Project Management plays an important role in the world of today. Distinguished in two types of challenges, primary and secondary, project management aims to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the preconceived constraints.
Whether it’s scope, time, quality and budget (primary challenges) or the optimization of the allocation of necessary inputs and integrating them to meet pre-defined objectives (secondary challenges), project management at every step works towards as strategic competency for businesses, enabling them to tie project results to business goals and resulting in better competitiveness in their own respected markets.
There is a huge range of project management tools out there but unlike traditional project management tools, in which most are just general purpose tools, the introduction of Comindware Project results in letting the concept of project management to not only gain professional planning capabilities, but also give project managers unparalleled project execution and collaboration environment.
This whole new generation collaborative project management solution, Comindware Project, dramatically works on improving traditional project planning experience by letting businesses gain unmatched team productivity and project predictability with graphical Work Breakdown Structure, automated priority-based planning and predictive real-time Gantt chart.
The project management solution is designed by Comindware, an innovative provider of team work management solutions, headquartered in Woburn, Mass and led by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs.
Comindware Project aims to simplify project management, improve real-time visibility into projects and enable social collaboration to create a productive and predictive work environment.
Key Product Features
- Predictive Real-time Gantt Chart: Allowing project managers to see the real-time project status as project plans are automatically recalculated as tasks get completed or are delayed.
- Automated Priority-based Planning: Enabling automatic scheduling of tasks based on priorities and resources, saving time typically spent on manual scheduling.
- Social Collaboration: Bringing the industry’s first social collaboration into project management with project-based activity streams, “rooms” to discuss matters across or beyond projects and company org charts that include employee skill sets and resource allocation.
- Visual UI Across All Devices: Allowing users to continuously collaborate on projects, track project process and consistently search for the right people when it’s needed across laptops, computers, iPhone and Android.
- Available in Microsoft Outlook: Benefiting the more than 300 million Microsoft Outlook users who can now use project management software a project management within their familiar Outlook environment.
While the traditional project management tools are in the market for quite a long time but this platform really appears to be a promising innovative project management platform. Regardless who will wins the popularity votes, what it means to the project managers (and businesses) is a range of highly amazing features it brings in. Let us know if you would like to try Comindware Project on your own and do not hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments section below.