- Theme Name: Teamster
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Magazine, Portfolio
- Colors: Blue, Black, Green, Purple, White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Square Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML, AdSense Ready
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Modular Homepage: The Teamster theme comes with 3 optional modules, as well as a widgetized footer regions which can house up to 4 columns of widgets.
- Featured Post Slider: A custom homepage featured post slider to showcase your noteworthy blog content, all powered by jQuery.
- Author Tabber: This unique module allows you to navigate posts and portfolio items by author in an AJAX powered homepage tabber, as well as via the custom “Team” page template.
- Custom Post Types: The theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0, so adding portfolio items is dead easy!
- Custom Typography: You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom Widgets: The theme has 1 widgetized sidebar, and 4 footer regions, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Contact Info, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Alternative Styles: The theme includes 7 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150