- Theme Name: Postcard
- Theme Club: WooThemes
- Categories: Magazine
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Brown, Purple, Red, White
- Width: Fixed Width
- Features: Twitter Ready, Flickr Integration, Gravatar Ready, jQuery, Options Page, Rounded Corner, SEO Friendly, Valid XHTML, AdSense Ready
- Sidebar: Right Sidebar
- Price: $70 to $150
Theme Key Features:
- Custom home page slider: A custom home page featured scroller to highlight specifically tagged posts and present them uniquely – looking like the front and back of a postcard.
- Google Maps integration: Google Maps integration for geo-tagging of posts, with a custom map panel for your blog post editor and journey planning widgets for usage on the home page.
- Custom Widgets: Other Custom Woo Widgets for use in the 3 widgetized home page zones, and 1 generic site sidebar – e.g. Twitter feeds and Flickr photo streams
- Image Gallery: A category-based image gallery template that groups photos published in posts according to categories, and displays each category’s photos, minus the post content using neat AJAX trickery and ThickBox for image pop-ups.
- Alternative styles: 9 alternate styles ranging from a ‘minimal’ blank canvas through to an ‘airmail envelope’ style, allowing for its usage to truly be limitless and it’s appeal to reach further than just travel bloggers.
- Custom Shortcodes: All our themes include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add social links, styled buttons, content boxes, and content columns to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Backend theme options: Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible: We’ve tested our themes to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails: An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- White label your theme backend: With the framework settings page you can replace any sign of WooThemes in your WordPress backend with your own logo and custom styling. Perfect for designers & developers for client work.
- Localized for translations: WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates: Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
- One click upgrades: The WooFramework receives constant tweaks and upgrades, and thanks to the in-built framework updater you can make sure you are running the latest version with the click of a button.
More Info | Demo | Price: $70 to $150